Cemetery Committee Information, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Committee may hold public meetings to hear matters regarding the Memorial Gardens and it may dispatch pertinent information regarding cemetery matters to interested citizens.
- The cemetery committee shall make recommendations to the Town Council as to the planning and operation of Selma Memorial Gardens.
- The cemetery Committee shall consist of five (5) members appointed by the city council for staggered terms of three (3) years.
- New Members are appointed for a first term of one year. At the end of the first year they will be evaluated on the performance of their duties.
- At its discretion the Selma Town Council may remove a member or reappoint him for a full term at the end of this first year.